3/23/10

5 ANCHO CHICKEN CHILI

This did not turn out so well. I had made it two years ago and we rated it 8/10, but this time we could not quite pin-point what it was but none of us really cared for it too much.

I doubled the recipe, however I did not double the chili powder. I also left out the instant coffee. Everything else was exactly as it was printed.

My husband said to leave out the cashews next time as they just went soggy and had no taste. I felt like it would have been better with regular chili powder instead of the Ancho chili powder it called for.

I have been eating it for lunch, so it's not completely horrible but I probably will not make it again.

I am not posting the recipe, but if anyone wants to try it I will be happy to post it for you.

Average Rating: 5.5/10 (four people)

No comments:

Post a Comment